Terms & Conditions
These are the entire terms and conditions that apply to the use of this website and any services provided hereto. Use of this website (the "Website") and/or the services provided hereto (the "Services") are all subject to these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). If You have objections to the terms and conditions stipulated hereto, do not use our Services in any way. Your access to and use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices and statements contained on the Website. Your use of the Lime Prime Ltd's website is governed by the version of the Terms and Conditions in effect on the date each Lime Prime Ltd's website is accessed by You.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. When these Terms and Conditions will be modified, we will publish it on the Website and/or otherwise notify you of such change, each of which notification shall be deemed as sufficient notice. Therefore, you should review this page from time to time so that you will be aware of any such modifications. Your continuous use of the Lime Prime Ltd's website and Services after the publication of any changes shall be considered as your agreement to such modified Terms and Conditions and shall be governed by those Terms and Conditions as modified. If you do not wish to be bound by those changes, you should cease to use the Lime Prime Ltd's website and Services.
These Terms and Conditions are made between yourself ("You") and Lime Prime Ltd. These Terms and Conditions describes to You in full detail the terms and conditions which You must accept without restrictions or objections before using our Services. Before You use our Services and before You become a customer of Lime Prime Ltd, You must fully understand and agree to all the terms and conditions expressly explained and/or implied hereto by reference. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, by continuing to use our Services You are implying that You have read these Terms and Conditions and have unconditionally accepted without reservation the Terms and Conditions.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
· republish material from the Website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website; show any material from the Website in public;
· reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose; edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website;
· or redistribute material from the Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.)
You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, root kit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without our express written consent.
If you are asked to create a password during your use of the Website, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately. If Lime Prime Ltd has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Website we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your use of the Website.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
We try to ensure that the information contained on the Website is as accurate as possible. However, we give no warranty of any kind regarding the Website or the associated websites and/or any materials provided on the Website or the associated websites nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the Website and the use of the Website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and exclusions of liability
· We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
· We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time. Revised Terms and Conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised Terms and Conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Exclusion of third party rights
These Terms and Conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
The information we collect on Lime Prime Ltd website includes:
1) Contact and personal information which users' voluntarily give us.
2) Lime Prime Ltd has taken reasonable measures to keep users' personal information secure.
3) In cases the Website contains links to other sites. This privacy statement does not apply to these sites, nor are we responsible for the content and practices of these websites.
4) Lime Prime Ltd may use your personal information in the ordinary course of its business.
5) Lime Prime Ltd may not provide your personal information to unauthorized entities or to third parties for their independent use without your consent. Lime Prime Ltd may, however, share your personal information with its affiliates and business partners. If Lime Prime Ltd does pass your personal information on to its affiliates or business partners, it will make them aware of the provisions of this.
We do not provide refunds.
This policy is effective from September, 2022.